Feb 1, 2002

Friday 340 pm
I'm in an internet cafe on Leather Lane and every time I try to reply to an email it just keeps messing up. I would tell the lady but I've only got about 10 minutes left, and it's quicker to write one journal entry than 5 emails.
Adrienne and I had planned to come up to the market here today but we waited around for Kate, who never showed, and when we got here everything had closed up. Adrienne bought a cute bag for £5 (!) and I came in here. The wind seems to have died down, which is nice, because I'm going to head home soon.
Those of you who I should have emailed - I'm sorry, and I'll probably write you Monday if I don't ring you before then.
Tonight I think we're hitting some pubs I heard about at work, and stopping in to see our buddy Jamie and see about maybe going to this club tomorrow night. First, though, I think I need a nap.
After I leave here, I'm going to the grocery store (the sucky one). What an exciting life, huh? Haha. It's really dark out. I can't believe it's not even noon yet at home. Ah, well.
OH today I went to the post office to use the ATM and I was thinking on my way up about how I wanted to see some one I knew (I know it's unlikely). AND THEN as I'm leaving the post office I see Tim and Tony from work. Ah yes, Clerkenwell is my home :D
You should come visit, I'll take you to the Golden Fish Bar for some good fried fish and THE BEST chips with salt and vinegar mmmmmmmmmmmm!
:D
I'm happy.
xoxo
have a good weekend!

No comments: