Feb 14, 2002

1210 pm
Still haven't done any work, but have plans to do the links in the German version of the Wickhill PDF - for the third time - tomorrow. Andrew is here... hasn't asked me to do antyhing... but he seems to just be wandering around and helping other people... so maybe there's nothing to be done. My dilemma is just always whether or not to ask if there's anything I can do. I feel like that would have to be annoying at moments... and then I always do weird tiny projects that take five seconds. If there's anythingt to be done, I think he'd ask. .... My hands are going to be tired from all this typing I've been doing, I've been catching up on my emails..... it's good I guess. Lunch soon. And the sun is still out, it's amazing!
Moving on to the Dismemberment Plan as the pick-me-up afternoon soundtrack. They're in Boston for two dates in March. So sad. I love them.

No comments: