Feb 13, 2002

155 pm - back from lunch
Dropped off my film, and went into Space to get some wrapping paper and a birthday card. It was swamped, though, with Valentine's tomorrow. You know how at home they've got stuff in the stores months ahead of time, and it's ridiculous? They don't do that here. It's kind of nice, but it also means that I didn't send any Vday stuff to anyone really. I decided to go back Friday or over the weekend.
Looked up tours this morning ... no one seems to be playing. I'm determined to find some good venue and just go and hope.
Andrew's back... didn't ask me to do anything, so here I still am. Rockin HeyMercedes this afternoon, forgot to get more CDs at home on lunch.
Didn't go to FilthyMcNasty's last night, alas, today I cannot announce my new close friendship with any rock or movie stars known to frequent the place.
Going to check email again.... although very few of you are awake yet, I'm sure.
here in the real world, how does it feel?

No comments: