Feb 14, 2002

2 pm
Okay back from lunch. Still haven't done any work! Emailed... checked out the websites for the Green party candidates for state treasurer and Governor. I want to find out more about Robert Reich, as well.
Apparently I've got a meeting about the website at 3 pm (which I was unaware of, good thing Peter overheard me ask Andrew if there was anything I ought to do this afternoon), and Andrew said something about being in with the board. Hmmm, I wonder what this is? Then at 4 I'm going to meet with him about a new upcoming design job. Hmmmm. I wonder if the Vodafone thing is happening? I finally finished the mock-up and we didn't do anything with it.
Anyways... going to try to send some more e-cards. I have to try and stop into Space after work, before it closes, so I won't be online after work today.
Back to the Plan, because I never actually listened earlier.
Happy Valentines Day! <3
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: