Feb 19, 2002

tuesday 1055 a.m.
Great weekend! It's been really fun to hang out with the fam, and we've done touristy stuff like the Tower of London, and Windsor castle and yesterday we just walked around the city and checked out Westminster Abbey and Parliament and Buckingham Palace. Last night I took them to My Fair Lady, which was fun and they all really liked it.
But, now it's back to work. I haven't done any yet, though, which sort of makes me sad because I could have been hanging out wiht my family some more! Andrew gave me some files to convert but they were bitmaps and photoshop wouldn't open them. Then, this client got here and he's showing her the stuff he's doing. That's been for an hour or so. Maybe some one will ask me to scan something.
Trying to finish catching up on emails - so sorry!!!
xoxoxo

No comments: