Feb 14, 2002

544 p.m.
yes, i am still at work.
about 45 minutes ago Andrew came over to tell me that the PDFs that took forever to do at the end of yesterday, which I didn't check, because they took forever and I needed to leave, were messed up. SO I have to do them over so we can send them to the client. Normally, I wouldn't care because I'd be here till 6 or so anyways, but since I did NO WORK today and wanted to leave early to go to Space, I care! Now no one I live with is getting Valentines or even a flower or something. Maybe I will buy them twixes but it's not the same. Sad. I always like to give things to friends on Vday and this year I've been horrid.
547
okay so I just sent another file through. but of course, I don't know if the changes are working, because the first one isn't through yet. one went through, and the fonts were correct, but it was still all cut off!!! Grrrr. So, now i'm sending them through at 75% and just HOPING.
anyways, i only sent cards to danielle and the girls, and i only got like 2 e-cards sent out because after that all the sights got too plugged up with people and i couldn't send anymore. and yesterday space was packed at lunch, but still open afterwork, so i planned to go at EXACTLY 530 today. bummer.

No comments: