Jan 31, 2002

240 pm
So I’ve been back from lunch for awhile now. Back to downloading pictures. I brought Hey Mercedes and the best of the Pogues with me. Some other people listen to headphones a lot but I’ve never brought mine before. Usually I’m doing something a little more active than this. :P
I got two real emails today, and was ecstatic! No mail for me in the box though (hint, hint).
I didn’ tgo to the Dropkicks show last night. I’m a loser. Haha. I was finally heading home after 7 when I remembered. But, I also remembered I had no idea where the club was, what time it started, etc. And I was huuuungry. So. I suck.
It’s not as cold here as I thought it was going to be. Plus, you are always either walking some where or inside, so if you’re cold, it’s not for very long.
The sun’s gone away now. It was sunny up untill lunch time or so. It’s so nice to get up on days like today and wander into the living room/kitchen and be blasted with sun!
HM is already over. Sad times.

345
The fire alarm went off about 20 minutes ago, for the second time today. But this time we actually had to go outside. No one was very happy abou t it, but it was nothing compared to the sound of that fire alarm in Maywood, or that time freshman year when we had to go out in the snow in pajamas at 5 a.m.

No comments: