Feb 14, 2002

951 a.m. Thursday - Happy Valentine's Day!
I just opened my email and had a card from Craig which I opened and then our fire alarm proceeded to go off and it was all just so weird I almost burst into giggles on the floor. Today has just been really weird so far. Amanda got up at like 758 when she was supposed to be up at like 720 catching the 804 Thameslink to Gatwick. She was out the door by 804 to make it for the 814. But when she was still trying to get ready suddenly someone was buzzing up and it was a package (for Mike), and Bart got it and I don't know, there seemed to be this huge sense of excitement in the flat so I just got up and was lazy all morning and drank tea and didn't even shower. So, I'm in an extra good mood today. My family is coming tomorrow and dad sent an email to a bunch of people saying they were leaving or whatever, and giving my information saying "Jen likes to get mail!" and he ended it with "cheerio," so that was just one more thing to add to my morning. Haha. And Andrew seems to be nowhere in sight (???), another day of emailing/blogging/slacking? Hmmmmm...

No comments: