Apr 30, 2002

This is still set to London time. Actual time: 1140 pm April 30

This time last week I was asleep in the hotel in Spain, getting up in a few hours to go walk around, drink sangria, relax, and nap on the beach.
It hit maybe 58 here today. Sad comparatively.

Being home is good ... not that I don't or won't miss London or my experience there, but so far goodness has overpowered any weirdness. Doug picked me up Friday and we ate at the Flying Rhino, which was great mmmmm! It was good to see him. I think he was the perfect friend to see first. It was very easy and nice and fun. Then it was off to the suite and I was all oddly nervous but there was joyful squealing upon my arrival and I knew I was home, haha. Katie's show that night was wonderful, and we just primarily hung out in the suite and I slept on the futon for awhile while everyone was hanging out around me. Terribly exciting, right? But I'd gotten up at 6 a.m. because I was incapable of sleeping any longer. Big caf breakfast Saturday then got to see the apartment with Kate. It's perfect. I have two windows. I'm very happy with it. Lori and I went to Coney and to BedBath&Beyond and later we all went to Aaron's birthday celebration at Brady's. Kev Murray was there and we had ice cream cake. Mariss and Lor and I had gone to iParty and bought eye patches for the guests and a pirate hat for the birthday boy. It was great. :D Mo and I went to Kate's show a little late and then we all hung out in the suite again, this time I only took a 10 minute nap in the Papizan chair, but Layla and I did go to sleep at 130. I guess I'm still sort of on my London schedule, and still sort of tired from all of that travelling.

I went to J&Bs for my hours today and everyone was excited and loved my hair and they were all talking about the same old things, which was nice. Nothing's changed. Calling Jay tomorrow to try for hours at Crossroads. I'm a little lacking (very lacking actually) in cash, and seeing as Dad and I went car shopping tonight, I'm going to be needing quite a lot of it very soon. I also need a mattress.

Getting together with Meliss Saturday for lunch, which should be nice. She called tonight, it was nice to chat. Hopefully Danielle will be able to meet up with us.

My room is still a gigantic mess... which is just a constant reminder to how unsettled I am right now. It's difficult to motivate myself to fix it up, but I will. It's definitely good to be here it's just ... (obviously) different.

xoxo

No comments: