Apr 10, 2002

I'm going to Paris on the 20th! I actually HAVE my ticket now, yeay!
This also means that
1 - I get to go to the cottage in Brixham this weekend - yeay!
2 - I have to write my whole entire paper for my film class, like, now - boooooo

My boss left yesterday at 4 and said nothing to me and I finished my work at like 401 sooooo I just played on the internet.
So far today, I asked if I should maybe be doing something then he asked me where some lady was and I was like uhmmm she's not here ... and then Robin distracted him so now I'm just sitting around blogging. I dont' mind having no work, I just wish I'd brought my stuff with me for my paper. :P

I'm going to the beeeeach. I'm gonna be cold, but, oh well. Super weekend in an English cottage on the English coast. Yeay!

No comments: