Apr 17, 2002

Well it's great that my blog can now serve as a quiz - link site for bored people at computers everywhere. Riiight.

I'm trying to find out the scoop on where exactly HughGrant's apartment in About A Boy is. The whole thing is filmed practically in our backyard. It's great.

More and more Clark names on my buddylist are becoming active. Everyone's getting up for Spree Day. Wish I could be there.

Think I'm taking an extra long lunch break. This is kinda bullshit, me being here. ... should I walk around and ask everyone individually if there's something I could do? I think that would be silly. Yesterday, I heard the lady next to me talking on her mobile and she said "Yeah, I haven't got much to do, but no one has." So, I don't think there'd even be much for them to give me. ... Long lunch, bring Zelda back with me. I guess it would be good to still be sitting here.

Oh, and the Trainspotting soundtrack? Racks up a mediocre 4 out of 10. Anyone want it? £3!

xoxo

No comments: