Apr 4, 2002

London loves this weather, and I love London like this. It's wonderful. All of the pubs have tables and chairs outside, filled with people after work. It's wonderful to walk around. More and more things are blooming!

I walked to Leicester Square last night with Erin, Kate, and Bart. I wore flip flops and my capris :D We got Ben & Jerry's. It was woooonderful.

They're having a competition at the office for the Grand National (big horse race). Betting is big over here. Anyways, you got two horses for a pound and you pulled them blindly out of an envelope. SO root for Paris Pike and Super Franky!!!! hahahahahah

Tomorrow, Prince William will be in London walking in the funeral cortege for the Queen mother. UNFORTUNATELY this is happening at 1130 a.m. and I work till 1. :P Maybe he will be here all weekend? Maybe we will meet. Hehe.

Haha
hope you're having fun
xoxoxo

No comments: