Apr 8, 2002

OH MY GOD

I AM COMING HOME 18 DAYS!

So crazy, isn't it?

The weekend was good. I was really annoyed by the fact that I couldn't fix my schedule online Saturday, but I emailed student records asking them to switch me from computer mediated communication to intro to video production, but I'm also still trying to work the Landforms/Weather/Climate angle, so I can get my SP. Karen told me in class today that she got enrolled in it. Grrrr. I neeeeed to get that perspective out of the way. Intro to Video will be great if I get in, but I'd rather take it next semester when I will have nothing left to fulfill except 1 or 2 200 level courses.

Yesterday I went to Camden Market with Kate, Adrienne, and Emily. I bought tiny little sparkle earrings. Cuuute. Kate is sick! So she went home and I went to the Imperial War Museum with the other girls, where we split up. I totally want to go back there. It doesn't look promising from the outside (boring old brick building), but inside it's very modern and their displays were GREAT. Seriously. I went through the one about spies and the holocaust one. I didn't have enough time to look at everything in either one, so I really want to go back. Plus there are like 8 other exhibits I want to see. Plus, it's free, which you just can't beat.

It was nice to be out on my own.

Last night I made pizza mmm, and watched the West Wing. They are old episodes, but good. Then I ended up watching this movie Jack and Sarah next door. It was all right. Judie Dench was in it, along with Samantha Mathis (I think that's her name), who was in Little Women. Yeah it was weird, but we were all very engrossed. I didn't go to sleep till almost 2 because back in my flat I got my bag in order, then felt the need to read a bunch of Zelda. I don't know what happened, I read 4 books in my first 4 weeks here, then read 200 pages of I know this much is true and gave up, and haven't finished anything else.

Andrew asked me if I had plans tonight, asked me if I could stay an hour, but then he doesn't need me. So I'm outs.

xoxo

No comments: