Apr 6, 2002

I'm at Tinseltown ... the internet cafe/diner for the second night in a row. Last night it was after DeuxBeers with KateAdrienne & A's friend Emily, tonight it's with Kate, pre-Bar38, with the intention of figuring out my course schedule. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to come back for a THIRD day, since the student records website is down. Grrr.

Yesterday I was highly productive on my Friday half day ... I took a nap. That always happens. I did go to Sainsbury's which was good, because now I have food for the next several days. Last night we hung out at the flats, and went to Deux Beers. I really wanted to see the ice luge smash, and John happily obliged! He carried it outside and made me stick out my arms and back my feet up, and then would only let go of it if i promised just to let it slide through my arms. Sure, he was treating me like I was 5, but still, the ice luge was being broken. Except, only the corners broke off, so I picked it up (I'm strong!!!) and chucked it and it still didn't break and this went on with Kate and Adrienne trying too and finally John chucked it way up in the air (I guess he is stronger than super-strong me) and then it smashed sufficiently. I was happy.

Today, Kate and I went to Kensington Palace. I wore flip flops. This was okay for an hour. Then it got really really chilly. The main problem was the wind. Kensington was pretty cool though. Got to see a bunch of the Queen's dresses and a bunch of Dianna's. It was good times. We got Indian food after watching Brookside on tv for too long and the guy was super nice and gave us a discount and extra bread because he remembered Kate from the last time she went in. Lori called later and that was nice :D and now we're at Tinseltown on the internet again. Heading across the street to Bar 38 soon, though.

The stupid student records website isn't working, and it's the whole reason I'm here. Ugh. Fourteen minutes left. Gonna publish and split.

xoxo

No comments: