Apr 11, 2002

Afternoon soundtrack so far:
Jimmy Eat World - Clarity
Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

I haven't had much actual work to do at work lately, so I've ended up on immer a lot in the afternoons. It's like a warm up for going home, getting back in touch with everyone. On IM it hardly seems like I'm across an entire ocean.

Going to the coast tomorrow, I'm psyched. 7 hour bus ride? Not so psyched. Oh well. It will be great.

Turns out Andrew's not in next week ... he was like "oh it's your last week?" So I'm taking some mornings and afternoons off, so I can see the last few things I want to check out, like the National Portrait Gallery. Then it's Paris, then Spain, then home!

It's gonna be SO weird to be home.

xoxo

my lungs are so numb from holding back

No comments: