Mar 20, 2002

So Phantom of the Opera was great last night. Although I couldn't sympathize with the Phantom as much as you're intended to (it was the killing!), I still really really liked it. Then we walked to Leicester Square and got more Ben&Jerry's (mmmm!) and then through Covent Garden and down the Strand and Chancery Lane and Gray's Inn Road and then we were home. It was kinda long. It was great though. A tiny bit drizzly but not cold. The second half isn't as great because the buildings aren't as lit or as interesting and nothings open so there really aren't any people, but it was nice.
I can't believe D & M leave tomorrow. Ugh. Then I have no more visitors coming!
I think I'm going to try to hit up some museums this weekend, and maybe buy those Nine West shoes I've been eyeing for two months. Oh, and return those books I bought for work before Adam came. Please please, cross your fingers I can still return them!!!
Things are good . . . I wish I could hang out with the girls today, but no can do. I am working alone though (Sam is working from home today), so I'm going to put off the phone calls I have to make till this afternoon. Partly because I'm just really congested (hack hack sniff sniff).
So, yes. This weekend. I'm going out to all sorts of places. I'm gonna. And I'm not gonna wait for anyone to come with me because then we'll never get anywhere. Plus, it's just kinda nice to do things by yourself sometimes. Maybe I'll see Amelie. Maybe I'll see if anyone wants to go to that ... what is it about movies? I still haven't gone to one alone yet. Someday.
Next weekend is Scotland, which should be good, but the fact that the train tickets were £82 and we're there 3 nights and 4 days, is kind of making me less excited. I'm sure it will be great, I guess it just seems like a lot of money, and what are we going to do? And how will we get around? Maybe I'll look into it. I have Thursday and Friday off, Friday for Easter and Thursday because I was supposed to have class Monday, but class has been cancelled, so I at least have off Thursday - Monday afternoon. I will probably not have work Monday, though, seeing as the entire city pretty much shuts down for Friday - Monday over Easter. Even the pubs!
After Scotland, there are 3 more weekends, the third weekend is our last weekend here. It's amazing, how can there be that little time left? It's okay though. I'm not done with London but I'm getting pretty done with my living situation. Bleck.
Okay, work?

Listening to: David Gray

xoxo

No comments: