Mar 18, 2002

So I was supposed to go to Paris this weekend, but I didn't. It was very sad. We got up Saturday, all packed, and headed to Waterloo, very early in the morning. Very few trains offer student rates, apparently, and the student rate is half of the adult rate, so we very much wanted it. None of the combos worked out for Saturday - Sunday, or even Sunday - Monday, so Danielle and Meredith went today and are coming back tomorrow afternoon. Last night they were trying to figure out how to get refunds because they realized how short their time in London would be, but they got a Paris book and got excited, and I haven't seen them since 7 a.m. so I'm assuming they're in France!
Tomorrow night is Phantom, which should be fun.
I did nothing with my morning off, I slept till 11. I didn't feel very well when I woke up, just real tired and not great - I think I'm fighting a cold :P
Work is over so I think it's time to hit Budgen's. It feels like a frozen pizza night.
xoxo

No comments: