Mar 25, 2002

had a good weekend.
Friday night, Jill and Mika came over. We went with Adrienne, Mike, and Bart to see The Royal Tenenbaums which I really really liked. Before hand we stopped at Deux Beers, but it wasn't fun yet, full but the music was quiet, no dancing. It was the early pre-going out crowd, no familiar faces. stayed up till 1 even though we were home by 1130. the girls were up at 630 and out. i slept in.
Saturday, went to the Victoria and Albert museum with Adrienne. It was great. The most random collection of stuff you could imagine. They had a Frank Lloyd Wright room. It was not as exstensive as I'd hoped. But I was filled with joy just the same.
We got take away from Pret and walked to Hyde Park. It was getting chilly but it was a beautiful day. Then off to Covent Garden. I got capris and a tank top (£2!!!) at H&M and fiiinally bought the shoes I've wanted since January, at Nine West. I adore them!
Saturday night A, Mike, Bart and I went to Leicester Square for strawberry margaritas at Chiquito's. The margaritas were wooonderful, but the place was not. Not very fun hanging out atmosphere. Probably great for eating dinner at, though. Then we walked around, walked to the Old Crown (which was not fun, as promised), and started home. Adrienne and I went to Deux Beers and hung out with John and new bartender Devon. That was fun, we were the last ones there, but we got to play Dr. Dre and got free drinks. John attemted to make a cable guy, but thought he'd get crafty and use Ginger Beer, which made it a little bit gross. Oh well. We went to perfect chicken, which was peftect. Mmmmm.
Slept in till like 1130 on Sunday, then started cleaning up my room. Went with Kate and Adrienne to the O2 center (near where Kate works) and saw Monsters Inc. which I absolutely loved. Go see it! Then we ate at Nando's and couldn't grocery shop because Sanisbury's was closed, arrrrgh.
The Net was on TV last night... it was not as good as the other movies I saw this weekend.
Class was typical today, except Robb Spensley was there, which was random. He was visiting Raffi, but it was just so full of Clark in that room, it was strange.
Trying to do my schedule, it's rough.
Need to go home now.
xoxo

No comments: