Mar 21, 2002

hi!
so i was really late to work today. i had okay'd being an hour late, but i was two hours late. i went to Heathrow with Danielle and Meredith and we got there at 920 instead of 9 like we were planning and there was a giant line for United. I probably should have left when we got there, but I was really afraid they wouldn't be able to take my bag (I don't know why I was). So I waited with them, and soon they called people from their flight to a special counter so they got right through and then we had to say bye, which was really sad, but really, I'll be home in 6 weeks and I go that long without seeing them all the time. I was sososososo glad they visited! It was fun. I feel like out of all my visitors, their trip seemed the quickest, although I think it was the longest (well, tied with the fam). Good times though.
So here I am at work with no work to do. Sam was really happy about everything I did yesterday and said it was really great and helpful, etc etc. Butttt so far she hasn't needed me to do anything today. Lunch is in 45 minutes, do you think it's okay if I go? I need to go home and eat something, because I didn't this morning except for a few spoonfulls of yogurt and granola but then I dumped it out because it was gross because the granola was near the bottom of the box so there was lots and lots of granola dust. YUCK. I hate that. NOT good times. So, yes, I need some food. How else will I get over my cold? Ugh, this cold sucks.

No comments: