Mar 22, 2002

My boss isn't here. Sam, who I was doing research for earlier this week, isn't here. Well, she might be in the conference room. I saw Mark (the chairman/pres/owner guy) through the window in the door. The blinds are all pulled, which is really unusual. I thought they were having the meeting about the NHS thing today, but maybe Sam and Mark are just going over things. Who knows. But it's almost 1030. It's fine though, I guess. I'm figuring out my courses for the fall. It's going to be so weird to go back to class. I mean, I'm in one class now, but it's 8 of us, and our professor just talking about movies, and then we watch parts of the ones he talks about. I don't know. I guess it's a lot like Clark classes. It's a little less ... intense though. Not that all of my Clark classes are intense, but this one is just even less then they are. Did you get that?
I think I'm not necessarily looking forward to going back, just because of things like my Comm seminar last semester, since I just didn't care about sociolinguistics. Not that it was a bad class or something, it's just a subject I don't care about. And my French class where we weren't taught anything, hardly spoke, and he graded harshly. I dunno.
Next year should be good, except for the fact that I have to take a science course. I should probably just take astronomy like everyone does, butttt I don't care very much about the distance between stars and planets and stuff. If you just learned constellations, I might like that. I kind of want to take biodiversity, even though it has a lab, just because I might find it more interesting. But, it's not being offered in the fall. And then what if it's not offered in the Spring? Plus, my advisor may attack me if I don't get this SP out of the way. :P There is a class called Topics in Contemporary Chemistry, where you talk about all the bad stuff that's in food and the land and about nuclear weapons and stuff. I think that could be really interesting, but I was horrible at Chemistry in high school, and I hated it. And this has a lab 115 - 5 on Fridays. :P Maybe we'll just test dirt for chemicals, though. I could handle that.
I need to go look up some places to stay in Spain! Adrienne is going to be joining us in Malaga on the 28th which should be fun.
Okay, have a good one.

No comments: