Mar 7, 2002

Good Morning!
I am a very happy girl... Adam came to visit and left yesterday, and then at 9 a.m. today, Lori and her friend Christy arrived. Can you beat that? I don't think so. I'm looking forward to a great night out with them, and Abby, tonight - and a great day AND night Saturday. We will mos def stop at Deux Beers tonight (which Lori got lost and walked by this morning), where I will ask John to hang out. I will. I'll do it. I promise. If I don't, I will kick my own ass everyday.
Last night was low - key, just hung around the flat. I watched this really really good show called "how to be a gardener." I have big plans for the backyard in Lburg... but I don't think mums and dads will be psyched about it, haha. The show was just great because it made everything so simple, and the garden it turned into was beautiful (it's actually shot over several months so you really see the progression.) It wasn't all formal and only for experienced gardeners, which was nice. Gardens are so big here. You don't have a backyard, you have a garden. Mmmmm I want a garden! My begonia is currently full of fresh new blooms, so I guess that will have to satisfy me. I enjoy taking care of it. I think I'm going to buy it some food.
Tomorrow is Friday. A week from tomorrow, I have no work, AND Danielle and Meredith are coming to visit. Could life BE any better? I feel so loved!
I cut my hair last night. No one will notice. I got all kinds of compliments on it yesterday, people at work, Kurt, etc., all thought I got it cut. Nope, it was just clean(!) and I kinda was kicking some bangs.
Okay.... I have no work to do... Andrew is at a photo shoot, and I'm supposed to volunteer myself to Steve, but he's got zilch for me so far.

Strawberry: 30/100 Pear: 0/100 Banana: 30/100 Tomato: 25/100 Lemon: 10/100

Take the What Fruit Are You? test by Ellen and Aaron!


No comments: