Mar 15, 2002

so danielle and meredith have arrived safely! i was a little under the weather today and hung around the flat while they went to the tate modern. i was productive, though, i fixed the problem with my credit card, tried calling steph, talked to my mom, called a bunch of theatres about tickets, etc. We are going to see The Phantom Of The Opera on Tuesday night for £11/each. It's restricted view, but as we found out with My Fair Lady, it will probably be fine. Yeay! Then we went to Strada for dinner, mmmmm, Budgen's for Vienetta, then to Deux Beers. Let me express my continued infatuation with John. Argh. I hate it. He's wonderful.
So, tomorrow morning guess where we're going!!!! PARIS it is a dream come true. BFFs from home, and Paris with them. Aaaaah. I love it.
xoxoxo

No comments: