May 26, 2002

1248 am may 26

so . . . Wednesday night at work I noticed that Angela had a sign up asking to pick up some one's Thursday shift. Later that night I talked to Doug who affirmed the R-rated hypnotist show was on. Thursday I call Angela and she is happy to take my shift :D brilliant! Amusing car ride out with Doug, Brendan, and Jamie, and the hypnotist was fun-ny. He called me up. I was in and out of it, but there were things I didn't remember like horrible smelling hypno-farts and a superglued tongue. But some one would laugh and the dude next to me would fall out of his chair, and it was like I came out of it, which I think I was okay with. Jamie should have gone up b/c apparently he was super under the spell from the get go. It was funny. Ride home was funny, featuring the boys singing along to LesMis. How often do you experience that? haha. Irish Times with Doug and Jamie after. Huge line of kids from theCross waiting to get in but eventually we were there. It was very crowded, but seemed to be a great place, and there were two guys playing acoustic and not too loudly, and Doug said normally there isn't super-loud music anyways. This is a beautiful thing. It beats the Blarney and the Foo by far.

Stayed up very late and then worked lunch at Crossroads and dinner at J&Bs. It went well, but I was tired and not sure when my relatives were getting here, so I didn't go to Adam's for another random LHS roundup after work. UncleChuck, Adam, and Ashley ended up getting to the house around 1 today. It was great. We ate lunch, played badmitton, went for ice cream, drove around to look at stuff, had dinner, went to the drive in and saw Spiderman (still great!) and came home and hung out. It was great, and what a nice day - finally nice out.

Have a great weekend
xoxo

No comments: