May 19, 2002

1125 pm may 19

I had a great day off ... I slept till 1130, had pancakes, went to Nashua with my mom, bought the cuuuutest halter top and great computer desk, went out to dinner with the fam, came home and watched 10 Things I Hate About You, and Never Been Kissed. Super relaxing, only good times. It's back to work tomorrow but out with the girls tomorrow night yeeeeeeeeay! I'm excited. :D

Shopping was fun today, but there were lots and lots of cute things I wanted. It's tough to hold back. Haha. I can't wait to move in. I really want to go down for awhile on the first... I already missed the apartment hunt, and the semester long talks about how to decorate it and how things will be, I don't want to completely miss our initial few hours there. I also don't want to cramp Cyndy's style on her big graduation weekend, though. We'll see how it goes.

I need to crawl into bed, but I have an equal, if not greater need to crawl into my bed. Mmmmmm.

Let's hope it's nice tomorrow*

xoxo

No comments: