May 14, 2002

1135 pm may 14

I'm the crankiest girl today. I'm all out of whack. Worked this morning (of course), came home with $31. Which, for 11 - 230 is alllmost $10, especially if you factor in the whopping $2.63 I get hourly. :P I dunno. I just feel like I'm working constantly and not getting much for it. I've worked every day since last Wednesday and don't have a day off till the 19th. It makes me all lazy after work and I keep staying up late so I get up too late to do anything besides just get ready for work in the morning.

Called VinnyTesta's today, at 505 pm and they told me I need to call back between 3 and 5 and come down for an interview. So, I'm gonna try that tomorrow afterwork and hopefully I can get in a shower beforehand so I can run down and do the interview deal before it's 5 pm.

Still loving the 'scort. Got gas today ... 10 gallons with 310 miles on the odometer. No one shared my excitement. It is the expected gas mileage for highway driving, but I was psyched that my car gets mileage that great and that not only is it supposed to, but it actually does.

Star Wars tomorrow! It'll be a late night, so I must sleep. Must wake up normal, happy self.

xo

No comments: