Sep 22, 2002

what would my life be if not (at least) fairly ridiculous?

haha, oh mannnnn

the weekend started thursday (although I had class on friday, all we did was watch the season opener of the Sopranos), and it was a good one. friday night was pretty chill, i worked, and stopped by raffi's with vin and mariss. adam showed up, which was awesome. we hit up china lantern on the way back, i was in bed at 2 and up at 1230 ... pretty sweet. last night we had a random bunch of people over, lori's cousin & her husband & his friend, sean jamie aaron layla, tim, it was good times. the kitchen was a mess and sean and jamie put pots in my bed. haha. we tried to go to all of the straight up classic college keg parties that were happening but they got broken up, boo. def. still good times, however.

work kinda sucked today, i think my first several tables just hated me, then i got a bunch of nice people, who were happy about everything and full of praises who left me crappy 10% tips. friday night was awesome, so of course today had to be the opposite. i think i served 450 salmon or pot roast lunch specials. ooh the elderly ....

i'm at the library right now. i returned about 40 lbs. of books and thought i'd check my clark account. off to the UC now ... no plans for tonight as of yet

have fun,
xoxoxo

No comments: