Sep 23, 2002

a lil' bit of craziness tonight... decided against going to get the bookcase & nightstand my mum told me Target has, due to all the work I had to do for Drawing. Good thing, because I was only almost done with the first piece when Pat called Mo to see if Vin was with her ... apparently Vin had been taken to the hospital in the middle of his class at WPI - at noon. Who knew? She tracked him down and Kates and I went with her to Umass. The man sitting next to me was moaning and it was horrid so we went to Dunkins and 'riss called while we were there, Vin was out. All perfect timing. He's okay, thank goodness! ... a little excitement in our lives...

The rest of the day was pretty typical. Andrew emailed me back, not only will he do my recommendation for 5th year, but he said "We've talked about you a lot recently as we've got a new intern and we're all interested to see if she can match up to you!" Aaawwwww! I miss them. It was great to hear from him, he's going to send me mail with all of the projects I helped out on in the last month. Funnn times.

Mmmm nothing else happend, I didn't get to show my video in production class today, oh well.

okay must draw
xoxo

No comments: