Jun 10, 2002

just another manic monday ...

The Barbecue was a hit, I'm very happy to say. Not only did the four of us have a great time, but everyone who came seemed to, too. We also got lots of compliments on our place, which adds to our love of it. :D The majority of the crowd split before 1030, due to the Tyson fight, and having to work the next day (boo to that). JamieSalo and SeanDunbar showed up around then with champagne! Doug & Jamie showed up not long after. Those of us who were left amused ourselves and I split for Leitrim's with D&J at one. It was a ridiculous night, let's just say.

We have plenty of beer left, due to the fact that James&crew brought their own 30 pack of budlight, along with some wachusett, aaron brought a ton of sam light, and MattDoyle gave us a twelve pack of ice house. Good lord. 46 Beaver was full of beer. The grill worked wonderfully, and we still have about 30 hot dogs left. Hot dogs & beer = another barbecue next weekend! :D hott

Two key people (on my end) neither showed nor called, hmmmm. One was not a definite attendee so that is acceptable, but the other seemed to have been a definite. They missed fun times, and they were missed as well.

I still have no internet at my apartment which means I never check my email, which then means it gets filled with crap and I stop recieving messages. So really, if you want to get in touch, call.

Today I woke up at 1122 when some unknown person called my cellphone. I didn't answer it in time, though, and they didn't leave a message. I went to bed at 1230, after having slept on the couch for most of the day. I guess I needed some sleep, hm?

Time to change loads of laundry. Come over & hang out tonight if you're not doing anything!
xoxo

No comments: