Jun 22, 2002

happy summer! and man, has it begun. granted, one of my roommates is at the beach today, one is at home swimming in her pool, and I am in the Beav, but I gotta work, and that's unfortunately also part of summer. I just finally got out of bed. I woke up at 9 this morning when Ildiko (sp?) came to see if me and Kates wanted to go to the beach, and then Kate came in and we talked for awhile, but I fell back asleep. My dad called at 1130 and we talked for a few, I got up for a few, then came back in and went back to sleep till a little while ago. I still only wind up with a grand total of 8 or so hours of sleep, though. :P

This week was only good times. Went out for lunch at the Sole Wednesday, which is always delicious. I love going out to eat. Mmmm! I don't even know what else, I've just been out a lot, made good money at work a lot, and had fun. thursday night doug jamie marc and tim played acoustic at the moonstruck, which was fun, but even more fun was being able to hang out out side for hours and hours with the tiki torches at jones st. after.

last night me kate lori mariss and aaron went for dinner at brew city. mo and i got giiiiant burgers, which is funny, the two of us being the previous vegetarians, especially marissa, who hasn't even been back on meat for a year yet. they were good. :) later, people came over, i cut vin's hair (pictures coming) - he had a five minute mullet before I finished it up. i don't really know the group of people who we keep hanging out with (the other girls do), so it's kinda weird, but kinda good at the same time, to be around different people who i have known who they are for the past 3 years, and been around them a good bit, but never really spent any time with them. like ildiko for instance. she randomly came to leitrim's with us when doug and chris came to pick me up. and she went to jill's after, which i kinda feel bad about because they were all just lookin' at pictures and stuff and we're just chillin', but she seemed okay with it, so whatever. i met some boy named cale who knows approximately 1000 people that i know. it was so random. i was telling katie and pat about it when i got back. pat knows him too. this boy knows about 70% of the people i know, i swear. kids from my high school, kids from fitchburg/leominster that i know, most of my ex-boyfriends, random clark kids .....

in other good news, dad called to fill me in on the financial package we got from clark this year, and i got another scholarship, so it's sweet, and i don't have to take out additional student loans. i am overjoyed.

now i'm just sitting around till i have to go to work . . . then who knows what . . . camping? IT? maybe just sleep. Oh man. As much as I looove hanging out, sleep sounds so key. but who knows how i'll be feeling at 10 :)

xoxo

No comments: