Jun 4, 2002

Hullo from the LB but I'm now a certified Worcester resident ...!

Sunday we (mom dad, g&g) hit the Beav. Dad and I put together my desk, mum and grandma scrubbed the floor. Slave labor. It looks SO much better now, I am speechless. Went out for dinner again, yummm.

Monday a.m. g&g left. It was a nice visit with them. Mum and I went out to buy sheets and I bought 3 more blue glasses from Pier 1 to match the 1 I already owned. I lovelovelove them. I love all blue glass. Mmmm. Went to the apt. to move more stuff in like bedding and clothes and my comp. Good times. Mom left I put more stuff together, Mo and I went to Ames, bought the grill, yeay! Walked to Fantastic's for subs, saw lots of people on the way, including KATE! YEAAAAY! Fantastics was good and filling, then we went home, and Mo and I went to Home Depot. IT WAS GREAT. It was like the television commericials where everyone is so helpful and knowledgeable. I have full faith that the people we met last night could teach us just about anything. They gave us tons of information in just the time we were there. Two thumbs up for HD. Chilled at home after and we all slept with our doors open (but we all slept very well, even me, which I wasn't expecting considering it's a new bed and it's currently in the middle of my room), but we didn't go running at 7 this morning like we were supposed to. After everyone's home tonight is the new plan... wish us luck.

Took my car to Colonial today b/c my service engine light was on again and it was making the same noise as before. Only took an hour and this time they replaced the hose (which was cracked), and last time I think they just stuck it back on.

All's well. Come to the barbecue this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay? Okay.

xo

No comments: