Jan 5, 2002

Okay, so, I just got my grades. The only surprise was the B- in French. A B-!!! What is that about? I emailed him being like "uhm, did I fail the final or something?" I was expecting a B or B+ which doesn't sound much different, but it totally is. I was expecting Bs in most of my classes, unless SarahMichaels loved my COMM webpage. But it's just different to see it written out like that. Oh well, it wasn't a semester full of things I am great at or anything. Next semester will hopefully bring up my GPA, not that it is low, I just want it up. Can we talk about how I didn't even learn any new info from that french class really, except a better understand of the subjunctive tense? And the year before was amazing. Ah, well. I think this entire semester has been about going to London, and now I am, and that's what's important, right?
Things are good. Work was pretty good tonight, and everyone had a big hug for me when I left, it was fun. They can't wait for stories.
Yesterday I had a cavity filled, which sucked. My face was numb forever. I went to Worcester in the afternoon and went to Panera Bread with Adam, yum! He gave me a wallet thingy for my tube pass and pounds and it's all slim and will be great for sticking in my pocket when I go off to the pub. Danielle got me a journal, mom and dad got me a camera and a watch, i've got all these clothes - man! everybody done set me up real nice.
OH! and LORI just told me she is also coming to London in March! Her friend Beth is at Oxford, so she's coming to the UK to visit us! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaay! I won't have any chance to miss hardly anyone! No tears tomorrow night (suuuuure).
time to go do getting-ready-to-go stuff
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: