Jun 6, 2007

WOW

So much has happened.

I totally lost my steam back in February. My dad got sick and was in the hospital for a month, home for a month or so, and had another surgery a few weeks ago. He's doing a lot better and life is finally starting to feel normal again.

The other big news is that Tim and I are engaged. In mid-April on a rainy Wednesday he completely surprised me by insisting we go to dinner in Boston, refusing to tell me where we were going, insisting we walk through the Public Gardens, and popping the question right before dinner and took me to the Stanhope to celebrate. A spectacular night. We've already set the date and are planning for the wedding. We've got a blog on the subject. Check it out at jenandtimgetmarried.blogspot.com. Starting that got me thinking about picking this up again.

So here I am.

Let's see what's to come.

No comments: