Dec 5, 2001

i wanted to kiss you in the car, i wanted to walk with you all through the park, i'm just a mac with cold lips and cold feet

i am the super blogger, have you noticed?
this blog deal is just somehow simpler than scribble, plus scribble goes down a lot (booo). i don't know what to do with those scribble entries though. almost two years' worth, and no back up. hmmm.

mariss and i just came back from watching me, myself & irene with scott and brian. it was fun times, but man, that movie is ridiculous.

i had a phone interview with this girl from the scarlet tonight. i'm kind of nervous. i think she may have gotten a few bad quotes out of me. i'm having my picture taken at 1055 am for the story. it's a big write up on the "changes" that have been going on in council. the girl that interviewed me just made it seem like me leaving was real sketchy. the photo boy who left me a message about the picture was all "i heard, well, word on the street is you're leaving, going abroad next semester . . . " scandal? lets hope not. a big scandalous story and just my smiling face next to it. seriously.

i really need to sleep.

tomorrow looks pretty busy. all kinds of insanity, as usual. should i skip my french discussion? probably. last week we just reviewed for an exam most of the group was having ... except they're in a different class and several chapters ahead of us ... so me and joyceln were just sitting there the whole time. nous n'avons pas parle.

tomorrow is my last full day of being 20. well, really, its today. thats exciting, i guess. thursday IS exciting! dinner with my parents (at the sole proprietor! i'm so excited, fruit squares, out with adam, and TWISTER FEST with all of you people! - rock on.
i'm stoked

i made a mix cd today - yeay! and scott left us a present under our tree. i opened it because it wasn't wrapped :D it was the old clark bars cd, fun times.

everything is winding down soooo fast. all of a sudden its the end of the semester, can you believe it?

i really need to call j&bs. i hope they have me on the schedule. if not, what will i do????????? argh.

i have nothing very thoughtful to write. i'm gonna miss these people. i have some work to do. i need to start sleeping more.

*love you!*

No comments: