Feb 6, 2003

the most interesting thing about yesterday was that i wore sweatpants and a sweatshirt for most of the day. while out on some errands i noticed my burgundy colored pants, pink scarf, and pink bag. yeah. apparently i like pink.
my PR class was pretty good, got my first paper back, with an A and great comments. awesome. our group is still working really well together - no one gets offended, really, when their ideas don't get used, and we just bounce things back and forth till we get the best, so i'm confident that our big project will come together really well ... whenever we start it.
had to bring my comp home last night to get virus junk wiped out, and i won't have it back for a few days, but thank goodness my dad is capable of doing those kinds of things.

woke up SO excited for the plan show! :D got an email from dan, he's going too, and we're gonna try to meet up, which would be awesome, since i haven't seen him since he played that show i set up in december 01!

and sometimes that music drifts through my car, on a spring night when anything is possible,
and i close my eyes, and nod my head, and count to a hundred and ten,
and i wonder how ya been, because you'll always be my hero
even if i never see you again.

No comments: