Feb 21, 2003

i had so much fun at the show tonight. the first band, i didn't like so much. breaking pangea was good (would recommend) .... armor for sleep was okay, and hey mercedes was nothing short of fantastic. they started out with eleven to your seven, which is my favorite, and is a great starting song. :D it was awesome to see them this time, b/c the first time i saw them was here at school and i didn't know their stuff, except a song or two i downloaded the week or so before they came b/c tim said they were good. i liked them, though. then when i saw them in providence (nov. '01 i think) it was great, and i think it was right after everynightfireworks came out, so i knew more songs. but this time it was a pretty small venue, not a giant crowd, we were right up front, i knew all the older songs, and it was an awesome show. their new songs are great so psyched!

the rest of the day was mediocre ... cut my hair ... returned bottles ... did grocery shopping.

yupppp

xoxo

p.s. the only other thing worth mentioning is my overuse of "totally" and other words and phrases (which was pointed out to me on at least two ocassions, both by people who i just met ... this makes me wonder - do i talk like this all the time, and my friends just accept it? hmmm) that make me sound ... mmmm like, say, Kelly from Saved by the Bell.
hahaha. it must end.

No comments: