Jan 7, 2003

merry christmas, happy new year, all of it ... and late

things have been good. i have not been busy at all. i have watched a lot of movies ... driven back and forth between worcester & the lb ... gone out with katie a few times ... that's about it.

things that are great:
1. my friends (who i don't live with) referring to my apartment as "the beav" and my hometown as "the lb"
2. the people i work with - being great when i hated life saturday and pretty much telling me it was okay to call out sunday
3. i can store stuff under my bed now (lifts)
4. talking again
5. my new stereo in my car
6. we are getting pipeline! yeaaaaay!
7. snoop dogg, always

things that are not great:
1. my busted up finger
2. being a loser and not talking to people ... mostly in one specific case from this evening, why am i sometimes a freakish mute? hmmm?
3. not being able to sleep because my feet are so cold, and then waking up to take them off <- scary mistake ... waking up to take my feet off???? what i meant is not sleeping b/c of cold feet, putting on socks, then waking up to take the socks off my now cold feet ... hahaha
4. the amount of snow remaining on the streets near my apt.

those lists are happily unbalanced .... school starts in a week, am i ready? we shall see
xoxox

No comments: