Aug 28, 2002

Karaoke night was only fun. Lori and I did "Livin' on a Prayer" and we did it right. The crowd loved it, hahahaha. All the PAs did "Baby Got Back," 'nough said. Jeff Carl & Jared doing "500 Miles," with choreography, was def. a highlight, though.

Had my first class of my senior year this morning - frightening. I'm required to watch 3 hours of television per week, and analyze it. Seems kinda gross, but it's like having a weekly screening for a film class.

The bookstore is still swamped and the UC was packed. I ran in and out of both. It's very very strange to have 1800 other people here after being here for all of the quiet summer. I'm not sure I like it. No, it's definitely good to see people, but it's definitely overwhelming. Everyone looks different, too, because I haven't seen most of these people since December. "How was London?" "Amazing." It's been shortened to that.

The new Traina Center for the Arts is GORGEOUS. It's very modern. I'm glad it's so nice since 3 of my classes are there this semester.

Back to the Beav for lunch, off to video production, then up to the LB to celebrate the sis' bday.

xoxo

No comments: