Aug 18, 2002

"are you saying i have a big butt?"
"no, no, but you got good booty for a white girl."

Camp PA was good this year. It was a million degrees so there were not so many running games. The pool was open, which was nice, but I had definitely been looking forward to canoeing on the lake, like last year, purely because I don't have that many opportunities to ride around in boats and stuff.
I fell asleep by 1030 or so, lo and mo and rich and i don't know who else were playing cards, and I just couldn't stay up. I could hear people singing by the fire. I was exhausted. Apparently I woke up several times (I do not remember this) and said things like "i didn't take my contacts out" (which i had), "shhh!" (everyone turns) "no not you, the mattress." I don't know. Sometimes I talk in my sleep.
I feel like i haven't gotten to know new people as well this year, as last. I think part of it is due to Mariss and Lori and Scott, etc. all being PAs. Last year I only knew Richard pretty much, and met so many more people. I must work on that. Also, I don't think we've done as much "bonding" stuff. It's going well though. PA party Monday night. International Students arrive Tuesday. Craziness.
xoxo

No comments: