Nov 21, 2008

Well the annual cookie day I wrote about Wednesday is planned! This year we're making it really count by making it a wrapping day as well. I can't wait, I love this tradition, which started late in college, was pre-empted for a few years, but now has been going strong since 2006 :)

My lovely husband brought home a bottle of my favorite white wine Wednesday night after making a special trip to pick it up. That was a fun surprise. Maybe I can surprise him with something tasty for dinner tonight ... better get thinking.

Heading out tomorrow for a little Christmas shopping, and stop into the "New Oriental Market" for lots of goodies for a dinner feast (wonton soup, scallion pancakes).

Looking forward to heading to Keene for Turkey Day. Thursday will be small with just Tim's mom & stepdad, and that will be great. Friday will be more chaotic when Brad & the three boys come over. We haven't seen the little guys in ages so we're looking forward to that.

No comments: