Jan 8, 2007

I am home today, sick. Sick because I woke up exhausted for about the millionth (not really) day in a row. But seriously, all last week, exhausted. Not sleepy, not lazy -- fatigued, tired, wiped out. I woke up, thought "ugh", felt how congested my head was, thought "ugh" again. Got up to pee, saw the rain, thought ugh ugh ugh. Laid in bed, thought about it, knew there was no way I could be productive, thought about how crummy I felt. Called out of work, called Tim. Laid awake a few minutes then passed out (by now it was 750 a.m. or so), and slept until 945.

I don't stay up late, I haven't been doing anything crazy. In all I slept 10 hours or so between last night and 945 this a.m. Ridiculous. I feel better, enough to have a pang of guilt and think of going to the office, but I also seem to have no appetite so it's prob. best to take a decongestant and stay home. I'm eating a pear. It's making my mouth feel dry, which is a weird sensation.

No comments: